Choose the right HOME LOAN FOR YOU
No matter whether you’re looking for a new home, refinancing or looking for an investment property, there are hundreds of home loans, all with different rates, fees, and features. By comparing all the home loan products against each other Sharene can assist you to find the right home loan that suits your needs.
The LOAN PROCESS
- Identify the lenders that may approve your loan – this will vary dependant on where the property is located, you employment, your savings history and many other factors.
- Assess your total borrowing capacity – this can vary greatly from lender to lender!
- Help select the most suitable loan structure that meets your objectives
- Complete all loan application documents
- Submit the loan application to the lender of your choice for approval, organise First Home Owners Grant Applications, communicate with Real Estate Agent, Conveyancers etc.
- Notify you when your loan is approved, advise your agent, conveyancer and any other related parties as authorised
- Organise the signing of your mortgage documents.
Ready, Set BUY
Sharene will guide you through the pre approval process which saves you time, provides you with expert advice and takes the pain out of the application paperwork. Once your loan has reached the approval stage and you identify your dream property, you are ready to buy.
With over 300 mortgage loan products from an array of banks, credit unions & lenders
our lender panel has been carefully assembled and is continually reviewed to ensure our product range remains highly competitive and meets the varied needs of our clients.
Meet SHARENE DEARLOVE
Total Home Loan Options was established in Port Augusta in December 1995 originally operating as Key Home Loans.
Total Home Loan Options is locally owned and operated by Sharene Dearlove servicing Port Augusta and surrounding areas, Adelaide and beyond!
Sharene began her mortgage broking career as personal assistant to her mum Val Nipperess, who was one of the first mortgage brokers in the South Australia back in 1989. By 1994 Sharene was mortgage broking in Adelaide and moved to Port Augusta in 1996 where she continued by becoming one of the first brokers in regional SA.
Want to discuss your borrowing needs
Have a property in mind you would like to PURCHASE
What our clients are saying about TOTAL HOME LOAN OPTIONS
“I work away in remote areas, with very little phone reception, so when I did make contact with THLO, everything was organised, with only my signature needed“